- flour - 1/2 cup
- cocoa powder - 1/4 cup
- baking powder - 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- - 1/8 teaspoon salt
- - 1/4
- teaspoon butter - 1 tbsp.
- spoon sugar - 1/3 cup
- vanilla extract - 1/4 teaspoon
- milk - 1/4 cup (whole)
- white chocolate - 1/4 cup sugar
- - 21/2 Art.spoon
- light brown sugar - Article 21/2.spoon
- water - 3/4 cup (boiling)
Make the dough.Preheat oven to 170 degrees with rack in center.Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a bowl and set aside.Mix the butter, sugar and vanilla in another bowl.Add the flour mixture and milk chocolate.Make posypku.Stir the sugar in a small bowl.Sift in sugar cocoa powder mix.Add 3 to form a pudding on a sheet for baking.Pour the batter into the molds.Sprinkle with a mixture of sugar and cocoa.Pour 1/4 cup of boiling water into each form.Bake 25 to 28 minutes.Garnish with vanilla ice cream and serve immediately.