- instant espresso - 1 teaspoon cocoa
- - 1 1/2 Art.
- spoon of cinnamon - 1/2 teaspoon
- powdered sugar - 1/4 teaspoon
- heavy cream - 3/4 cup
- milk - 3/4 cup
- Bank of condensed milk - 1 Each
- honey - 1Teaspoon
- Irish whiskey - 1 1/2 cups
- vanilla extract - 1 1/2 teaspoons
1. In a small bowl, mix instant coffee, cocoa powder, cinnamon, powdered sugar and 3 tablespoonsheavy cream.Stir until completely dissolved and put the mixture aside.2. Mix all remaining ingredients in a large bowl, then add the coffee mixture.Use an immersion blender to mix all the ingredients together for 20-30 seconds until your mixture is smooth.If you do not have an immersion blender, use a regular blender or food processor.3. Pour the liqueur into sealable containers.Give drink to stand overnight so that all the flavors mix well.4. Shake the drink before use and enjoy homemade Irish cream liqueur for 2 months.Liquor Store in the refrigerator.