- unsweetened coconut - 1 cup
- sweetened coconut flakes - 1/2 cup
- condensed milk - 1/2 cup toasted almonds
- - 14 pieces
- chocolate chips, chocolate - 11/2 cup
1. In a medium bowl, combine coconut and condensed milk, mix thoroughly.Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.2. Using a small spoon, put a small amount of coconut mixture into the palm, forming a ball.3. Place the almonds in the center of the ball.4. Top with a little coconut mixture and roll into a ball with your fingers to the almonds was inside.5. Make 14 of these balls.Put all the balls on a plate and put it in the fridge until you cook the melted chocolate.6. In the microwave melt the chocolate for about 1-1 1/2 minutes, until it is completely melted.Dip chilled coconut balls in chocolate mixture.It is convenient to use the two forks.7. Put on a piece of candy parchment paper and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.Keep coconut candy in the refrigerator.