- fresh cilantro leaves and coriander leaves to decorate (optional) - 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- - 1 cup
- fresh lime juice - 1-2 Art.
- spoons of sugar - 1/2 teaspoon
- salt and pepper - - The taste
- medium radish (450 g each), peeled and cut into strips - 2 pieces
- cream - 1/2 cup
In a food processor mix the cilantro, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1 tablespoon lime juice and sugar and season with salt and pepper.Beat until smooth, 3 minutes.Put the sauce in a bowl, mix with the remaining sour cream.Add more lime juice and garnish with coriander leaves, if desired.Serve with slices of white radish.