But in many respects, yellow tea is not inferior to his colleague.Useful properties of yellow tea is very similar to those that emit in the green.Many tea lovers who do not like the taste of green tea, often prefer yellow tea - health benefits is the same, but the taste is more subtle and sweet.Active components are yellow tea emodin, magnesium, silicon, tannins and oxalic acid.Among the most popular yellow teas can be called Jun Shan Yin Zhen (Silver Needle with Mount Jun Shan) and Meng Ding Huang Ya (Yellow buds with the mountain Meng Ding).And it is possible that the increased demand for this type of tea, it will become more affordable.
the Yellow tea is credited with the following useful properties.
1. In the case of attaching the yellow vitamin C. The fresh tea leaf it 4 times greater than in the juice of citrus fruits, but the processing of tea leaves a portion of ascorbic acid is naturally lost.Yet it is not so little, especially in yellow teas, where vitamin C is ten times greater than in blac
2. Yellow tea can help to cleanse the intestines and improves digestion.Yellow tea improves digestion by breaking down fats that enter the body.This quality yellow tea began to be successfully used in nutrition - the fight against excess weight.Since the breakdown of fat tissue - is an incredibly complex process, for which the body needs a certain number of substances, plus adequate intake of water - for a week or even for a month will not be able to cope with the extra pounds.
But we should remember that the tea - it's not a magic pill, not a panacea.It is a way of life!So do not abuse the amount of tea.If you adhere to this view, the yellow tea can rightly be considered a pleasant and useful addition to the process of losing weight.With regular use of yellow tea vast majority of people say that normalizes a number of problems of the gastrointestinal tract begins to better absorb any food goes heavy feeling after eating, and so on. D.
3. Yellow tea can promote bile flow, which promotes detoxificationprocess.Another benefit to health is the fact that yellow tea helps the body to produce more bile, facilitating the digestion of fats.
4. Yellow tea can help eliminate heavy metals in the body and help in other disorders associated with the liver.It is recognized that yellow tea contains a complex of substances that help to effectively cleanse the liver from toxins and restore its cells.
5. Yellow tea can help relieve arthritis and rheumatism.People who experience pain in the joints, it is recommended to drink 4-5 cups of yellow tea every day to ease the pain of arthritis and rheumatism, and cope with other symptoms associated with bone problems.Thus, high levels of antioxidants in the yellow tea helps combat the weakening of the bones.
6. Yellow tea can help in the treatment of acne, eczema, psoriasis.The yellow tea contains antioxidants, which are known to be beneficial to health.They are able, if not to prevent, or at least slow down the aging of cells.They protect the skin from acne and other inflammations.Furthermore, in the more serious problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema, use yellow tea can give satisfactory results without side effects, which are sometimes accompanied, after application of traditional types of medication.
7. Yellow tea is involved in cancer prevention.Recently, it has been found that the yellow tea is effective in fighting cancer.Flavonoids - a type of antioxidants found in yellow tea that inhibits the growth of cancer cells and preventing the development of new ones.
8. Yellow tea can help to reduce blood pressure.It has been shown that tea possesses the ability yellow thin the blood, thereby improving the function of arteries.Yellow tea can also lower high blood pressure and maintain a healthy level.Helping health promotion blood vessels, yellow tea can help reduce the effects of stroke.
9. Yellow tea is involved in the prevention of heart health.Yellow tea reduces the pressure inside the blood vessels, heart and protects the whole circulatory system.Recently, researchers found that people who drink two or more cups of tea a day yellow, almost 50% are less likely to die after suffering a heart attack.
10. Yellow tea helps reduce cholesterol levels.Recent studies have demonstrated that catechins, another group of antioxidants found in yellow tea, can reduce cholesterol levels.There are two types of cholesterol, good and bad cholesterol.Yellow tea increases the good while decreasing the bad.This helps to prevent hardening of the arteries.
11. Yellow tea contains fluoride, which is a component of the antibacterial in nature.Fluoride contained in tea and prevents the emergence of tartar and tooth decay, strengthens teeth and prevents their destruction, has anti-inflammatory effects.
Recent scientific studies have shown that yellow tea is rich in polyphenols, polysaccharides, vitamins and amino acids, has a special influence in the prevention and treatment of gastric cancer, and it has more caffeine than green tea.
Thus, yellow tea and properties - a good preventive maintenance to prevent the above problems.One thing is clear: until you try - do not know.