- ciabatta bread - 1 Each
- olive oil - Article 7.spoons
- Gruyere cheese - 6 tablespoons.spoons
- tomatoes - 15 pieces
- balsamic vinegar - 1 1/2 Art.
- spoons of brown sugar - 3 tbsp.
- spoon of salt - 1 tbsp.
- spoon black pepper - 1 tbsp.Spoon
- red pepper flakes - 1 tbsp.Spoon
- Italian seasoning - 2 teaspoons
- peeled garlic cloves - 3 pieces (plus 2 cloves)
- onion - 1 Each
- bunch of basil - 1 Each
- parsley - 1/4 cup
- chicken broth - 3 cups
- crackers - 1 cup (packed)
- Parmesan cheese - 1/2 cup
1. Preheat oven do200 degrees and vystelit 2 baking paper.Cut the ciabatta bread 6 slices 1 cm thick, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and place on a baking sheet.Fry until golden brown.2. Remove the toast from the oven, sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cheese Gruyère and bake in the oven until the cheese is melted.Remove the bread from the oven and cut each slice on the bias to get 12 pieces and keep warm.3. Cut the tomatoes in half and place in a large bowl.Add 2 t
ablespoons of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and Italian seasoning.Stir.Put the tomatoes in a second pan and bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.4. Cut the 3 heads of garlic, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil.Tightly wrap the head in foil, put next to the tomatoes and bake for 40 minutes.Once the tomatoes and garlic will be ready, to cool them slightly.Squeeze the garlic pulp into a bowl and discard the skin.5. In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil.Add chopped onion and 2 cloves of minced garlic.Fry until fragrant, until onion is transparent.Then add the roasted tomatoes (with their juice from the pan) and roasted garlic.6. Add the chopped basil and parsley and mix.Add hot chicken broth and crackers, cook without a lid for about 20 minutes.7. Add the grated Parmesan cheese.Using an immersion blender, mix the soup to the consistency of mashed potatoes.You can also do it in a conventional blender.Add salt and pepper to taste, if necessary.8. Pour the soup into bowls, add 2 cheese toast on each plate and serve.