Development of Cognitive
From the first months of life the child shows an uncontrollable desire to explore and learn new things.The mobility allows him to move freely.By the end of the first year of the child's mobility is significantly improved before it opens up new horizons.He is able to look at what caught his attention, this interest is preserved for a long time.At an early age should be encouraged, above all, physical skills, promote the development of confidence, freedom of movement, the improvement of intelligence and dexterity.This process will awaken curiosity in a child and help develop their imagination.It is extremely important language.Talk with your child, doing daily activities, explain what you do, sing and read to him.The learning process in children is different sequence and progressiveness.Bodies of nervous system function smoothly, to facilitate this process, all departments of the system interact with one another, ensuring the orderly development of abilities.
general motor development
first skill that develops a child - the ability to lift his head.The ideal position to stimulate learning - lying on his stomach.When a child learns to hold the head in the raised position and build on his hands, he will begin to learn to roll over.To develop this skill, place the baby on your back on a flat surface and attract his attention so that he turned his head sideways.Then give him your hands and feet so that it is convenient to start a revolution.When the baby's face will be drawn down again help him strike a pose, facilitating a coup.This sequence can be repeated 10-15 times, directing the child to both sides.As soon as he caught the essence, stop to help him.Once the child learns to roll over, and teach him to sit.Put the baby on a flat surface, supporting the waist and lean forward to help, drawing on his hands.When a child learns to sit, play with him - he is attracted to her, sway from side to side, he learned to keep his balance.
- When you first try to budge the child helping hands only.If you stand behind the child can move his legs so that they move in sync with the hands.Tactile stimulation promotes coordination and helps the child to maintain balance.Encourage your child to crawl, do not rush him to learn to walk.
- If a child has learned to crawl, then soon he will begin to learn walking.To help him develop a sense of balance, put the child in front of a low table and, holding, play around with it - so you know how long it can maintain balance.Make sure that the child was standing right by putting your feet flat, back straight - it will help him learn to walk.The support can serve as a stable chair or a big toy, the child's hands should be extended forward.
- Make sure that during the Games the child rocked, rolled over, jumped, bent down - all these activities are stimulating the development of mechanisms to ensure a sense of balance, and improve coordination.
- During the lessons the child should hold fast.If such activity does not involve a child, do not insist, better take a break, and then gradually accustom him to the longer periods of games.
development of fine motor skills
- When a child learns to coordinate eye movements and hand, he will be able to raise a variety of subjects, although they will take the whole hand.
- After the first year of life the child learns more deftly lift objects, squeezing them with your fingers and throw them.You can teach a child to draw and turn pages in a picture book.
- All this points to the gradual development of perception and motor coordination in the form in which it is used by adults.
- Gradually he learns to bring the spoon to his mouth, smooth hair, hold the phone (or up) to your ear.Now you know how the mental and physical development of the child.