Increased physical activity is not only a good preventive measure against various diseases, but it may be a good way to restore the body after surgery and severe illnesses.Slow running, for example, is the most effective means of enhancing the cardiovascular system of the person, since the consumption of oxygen is several times higher than the rest.This work forces the heart to pump more blood, encouraging tone of the cardiovascular system, and helping to strengthen the heart muscle.Older people who are jogging every day, have the condition of the cardiovascular system, not much different from the youth.
movement - the basis of life.Few would doubt that.The human body is a well-designed and adapted for movement, is equipped with a complex but reliable motor structure, and all organs and systems are closely related to physical activity.
in favor of a healthy way of life and movement
- Hormonal . movement particularly affects the normal functioning of the glands.The thyroid gland releases a l
Another particularly important for good health body - the pancreas that produces another dose of insulin, thus increasing the number of insulin receptors and spreading them.As a result, cells receive a greater amount of glucose and blood glucose level drops.That is, movement and sport - the perfect prophylactic against type II diabetes.
Last but not least, exercise helps release of sex hormones, particularly testosterone, which during physical activity stands out particularly intense.Shortly after the occupation of its content in the blood increases significantly.In women, it also produced, but in smaller amounts.Home "merit" of testosterone in that it promotes the development of muscle tissue.
- immune system. The researchers found that after 10-12 weeks of active sports antibodies (immunoglobulins) in the body is markedly increased, which inevitably leads to an increase in its resistance.This is what we call "strengthening immunity".
- Light . active person breathes no more than any other, but he does it with a deep intake of oxygen.This is called the correct breathing.Any fitness instructor will explain how to breathe properly to oxygenate all the organs and tissues.Particularly the brain.The athlete inhales an average of 2.5 liters.oxygen instead of the usual 0.5 liters.unprepared person.The reason is to increase levels of the hormone adrenaline, in which the airways are expanding and increasing their volume.After 2-3 months of training you can receive up to 25% more oxygen to the body during respiration.
- liver . increased need for carbohydrates increases glycogen stores in the liver.A more intense and prolonged loading liver neutralize significant amounts of sugar in the blood, which is entering the cells, converted into clean energy.
- nervous system. For active people who observe the principles of a healthy lifestyle, increased by about one-third of the processes of the blood supply to various areas of the brain.Significantly increased the number of newly formed nerve cells in the hypothalamus, which leads to improvement of memory and ability to concentrate.Nerve cells in turn promote the release of endorphins, which affect the human psyche and its mood.
- circulatory system and heart. pump blood from the heart to all parts of the body - not an easy process.But it is much easier when you exercise regularly.It has been proven by numerous studies and there is no doubt.Therefore, our body is equipped with so-called venous valves through which the limb muscles by reducing blood and lymph enters the upper part of the body, especially the heart.
But this system works reliably only when the leg muscles are working in full force.When there are any restrictions on the movements of muscles or weak, it does not move the blood as it should.It begins to accumulate in the blood vessels, which in turn causes them to expand, and possibly increase the risk of the formation of varicose veins and thrombosis.
heart muscle itself is designed so that it can easily adapt to change and, therefore, begin to work more economically.For example, in the body of the average 30-year-old man running (not professional athlete) is pumped up to 40 liters of blood per 150 beats per minute, and the same amount of blood in active sports cyclists of 120 beats per minute.
active movement particularly favorable effect on the production processes of blood in the body.For example, when 70 kg.weight amount of blood can be increased from 6 to 8 liters, significantly increases the number of red blood cells, which carry an additional supply of oxygen to the muscles and organs.Blood cells improves its elasticity and optimum opportunity to adjust its shape by means of narrow capillary vessels that promotes the exchange of substances between the blood and tissues.
- fat. With increasing demand for energy the body uses reserves accumulated in the adipose tissue and fat pads are gradually disappearing.There is a change ratio of fat in the blood, in which the "good" cholesterol outweighs "bad", which, in turn, leads to the preservation of the elasticity of blood vessels and significantly reduces the overload of the heart and, thus, the potential risk of heart attack.
- Musculoskeletal system. active movement results in an increase in bone density in which there is increased pressure and stress resistance, and it is a good preventive measure against osteoporosis in the elderly.Skeletal muscles and tendons become less elastic rib bone to stabilize its structure and significantly reduced the risk of injury.
In connection with a more powerful contractions of the heart muscle blood reaches the capillaries, leading to expansion of these vessels.Thus, muscle oxygen enriched and further supplied with nutrients (particularly protein) from the blood.All this makes it possible to produce energy from carbohydrates and fatty acids into the mitochondria.
Good joints depends entirely on physical activity.Without motion, they are not protected from rubbing cartilage, it is exhausted, erased, leading to severe pain in the joints.It is not related to the circulatory system and subject to the body of essential nutrients, this disease is quite treatable through physical therapy and special exercises.Lack of movement and sports leads to the formation of free radicals and the disintegration of the cartilage of the enzyme, which may make the beginning of the destructive processes that can lead to inflammation or complete immobilization of the joint.
A healthy mind in a healthy body!
Movement and health - things are interrelated.Sports run multiple processes in the body to affect all organs and systems.Thus, with respect to regular exercise can be summarized as:
- Sport effectively fights overweight - many studies show that 45-minute exercise on a stationary bicycle twice a week can reduce the amount of your body fat and reduce its congestion around the internal organs.
- active movement reduces symptoms of depression - due to the fact that when the body increases the amount of hormones, such as serotonin and endorphins.They are also called "hormone of happiness."It is believed that exercise as effective as drug therapy for depression.In addition, it is noted, and increase self-esteem, as well as significantly higher performance, which reduces the time of disease recurrence compared to patients who are taking medications for depression.
- Physically active people can quickly overcome the action of stress hormones, and therefore may struggle to breakdown in a short time.Through exercise, the body formed more receptors that control the amount of hormones and trigger the release of beneficial enzymes.Thus, after the race the athlete is able to recover for 6-8 hours, while the unprepared person, this process will take about two days.
- Sports - this seems to physicians, a new hope for the elderly, because the two workouts per week reduced by about 60% the risk of developing Alzheimer's disease.
- you suffer from constant pain in the back?This problem can be easily solved with the help of regular strength training the muscles of the chest, which increases mobility, strengthens muscles and reduces pain in the lumbar region.Sometimes even one workout a week can have a positive effect.
- Walking, jogging or moderate exercise can increase bone density, while at the same time improving the coordination of the muscles and may reduce the risk of injuries and osteoporosis in the elderly.
- Regular exercise is practiced among patients with coronary artery disease.Exercise therapy is effective in reducing the risk of heart attacks, stroke and cardiovascular operations, as opposed to inactive patients with similar complaints.
- Sport certainly lowers blood pressure.According to a study conducted in northern Illinois, even the most simple walk reduces systolic blood pressure by three, and diastolic by two millimeters of mercury, which significantly improves the condition of the body as a whole.Prolonged and intense endurance training can reduce systolic blood pressure by as much as 7 mm Hg.Experts say that if the systolic blood pressure is constantly reduced by 2 mm.Hg, this reduces the risk of stroke by as much as 30%.
- Sport is also a good prevention and powerful tool in the fight against cancer.Active and "sports" people suffer colon cancer by 50%, and lung cancer - 40% less.Women who regularly engage in physical activity, reduce your risk of breast cancer by 40% and ovarian cancer - by 30%.
life requires movement
There are a number of conclusive evidence of harmful effects of sedentary behavior in relation to health, longevity and performance rights.Therefore, it is necessary that each person should be physically active and not neglected the basics of a healthy lifestyle - movement and mental health.To the sport it was not a chore, but fun.To select an exercise program that best fit your needs, you should consider the following factors:
- health and physical capabilities;
- preliminary training;
- seasonal adjustment;
- form of exercise;
- your preference in employment - either alone or surrounded by other people.
Do not forget ...
Check pulse regularly during the time of exercise!For this you can use the following rule for measuring it: If you can talk while doing sports, you will not be overwhelmed, but if you can sing - it is better to increase physical activity.