«Queen of the fields."
corn at one time called the "queen of the fields", and for good reason.Corn - an ancient culture that was known seven thousand years ago as maize.Modern corn bears little resemblance to its ancestor, during excavations of Mayan pyramids in America have been found small cob of maize.Over the centuries, the corn has changed a lot thanks to the efforts of breeders.In Europe, corn was brought in the 17th century.After the Great Patriotic War of the Soviet people starved for it was the most important staple food.Of cornmeal baked bread, cakes, cereals cooked corn porridge, baked on coals cob.Canned corn, because it makes a favorite treat - corn sticks.All dishes are prepared from this culture, delicious and healthy.
vitamins, trace elements.
Retinol, Vitamin A - fat-soluble vitamin stored in the body for long.For its assimilation necessary fats and micronutrients.100 g of product contains 10 mg of vitamin.
- takes part in metabolic processes and he
- Promotes bone formation, supports night vision, adjust the formation of fat.
- participates in the function of cell membranes, it supports the growth of new cells.
- protect the eyes from drying out and helps to moisturize.
- strengthens the immune system, increases the protective function of the mucous membrane and activity of white blood cells.
- Participates in the rapid recovery of damaged epithelial tissue.
- helps slow the aging process at the cellular level.
- very important for the development of the embryo and the right of passage of pregnancy.
- Participates in the hormonal synthesis, supports the normal functioning of the thyroid gland.
- It is a very powerful antioxidant and helps neutralize free radicals.
thiamine, vitamin B1 - a water-soluble vitamin that is destroyed by heating, but heating in an acidic medium is stable.The body is not delayed and is not toxic.100 g of the product contain 0, 2 mg vitamin.
- takes part in metabolic processes of fat and carbohydrates.
- to normalize the cardiovascular, nervous, digestive systems.
- Promotes normal course of vital processes of the human body throughout his life.
- involved in the metabolism of cells, helps the growth and renewal of muscle cells and nerve tissue.
Niacin, vitamin B3 (nicotinic acid) - soluble vitamin in hot water having a slightly acidic taste.The overabundance of this vitamin in the body can cause dizziness and frequent palpitations.100 g of product contains 1 mg of vitamin 7.
- takes part in the metabolic processes of fat, protein, amino acids, purine biosynthetic processes and tissue respiration.
- Recovers deficiency of vitamin PP.
- Lowers cholesterol concentration, characterized vasodilating action.
- contribute to the improvement of memory, the vestibular apparatus.
Folamin, vitamin B9 (folic acid) - soluble in an alkaline medium, is decomposed by light.Overdose excreted urinary system.100 g of product contains 46 mg of vitamin.
- Promotes hematopoiesis.Appointed in anemia.
Ascorbic acid, vitamin C - soluble in water and alcohol.100 g of product contains 7 mg.
- required for the proper functioning of all systems of the human body.
- contribute to the restoration of metabolic processes, it is a strong antioxidant.
- activates the body's protective properties for different diseases.
- Participates in the normalization of redox processes.
- facilitate the flow of iron in the blood, has an action immunomodulation.
- involved in the conversion of cholesterol into bile acids.
- coordinates the content of sugar in the blood.
- strengthens the walls of blood vessels.
- Increases secretion glands function of the human body.
- Warns intoxication, as well as allergic reactions.
Iron - is an important element that facilitates the exchange of oxygen in the body.100 g of product contains 0, 5 mg.
- Participates in hematopoietic cell development and DNA synthesis.
Magnesium - an important biologically active trace elements.100 g of product contains 37 mg.
- Participates in protein synthesis, energizes the body's cells.
- Reduced levels of magnesium in the body is expressed in chronic fatigue, predisposition to depression, fast muscle fatigue, reduced mental alertness, inhibition of metabolic processes.
Potassium - is a bioactive element that takes part in the potassium-sodium exchange.100 g of product contains 270 mg.
- regulate water and electrolyte and acid-base balance in the human body.
- Promotes normal operation of the cardiovascular system.
- Saves osmotic concentration of the blood.
- Potassium deficiency leads to disruption of all body systems.
To prepare corn porridge need:
- 50 g of corn grits,
- 160 ml of water,
- salt, sugar and butter to taste and, if desired.
corn grits add water, cook over low heat until thick.Season with salt, add sugar, butter, bring to a boil.Wrap the pot with a towel and leave reach.
in each grain of maize are vitamins and minerals that make it a useful and valuable product for human health.Eat a very tasty porridge made from corn, cooked in water, milk, oil charge.