What injury in a young child are and how to help him learn in the article entitled "The Fall of the child, any injury to be afraid."
bruises form on soft tissue, skin and muscles if dropped or bumped, such as the eyes, the face, chest, ribs, back, genitals, limbs and so forth. Such injuries can be recognized bythe following criteria:
- bruising dark jagged edges, the color of which changes within a few days as a result of accumulated under the skin metabolize blood.
Some symptoms of tension:
- swelling of the affected area.
- the possible presence of foreign bodies: chips, dirt, and so forth.
child to be delivered in injury-item if:
- pain is very strong, there are signs of infection or inflammation: fever, redness of the place of injury.
- If a child is unable to move the damaged areas.
Stretching - rupture of ligaments, muscles and tendons, which occurs above the normal range of motion of the joint.Sometimes it is difficult to distinguish from the tensile fracture.In
There are three degrees of stretching: Weak.When stretching the fiber bundles there is localized pain and mild inflammation. Moderate.The fibers are not only stretched ligaments, but also partially severed, so cause severe pain and inflammation. seriously.A bunch of broken completely.Normally this pain is not as strong as with a moderate tension, but is accompanied by acute inflammation.
fracture - a violation of the integrity of the bones as a result of stroke, load, voltage, exceeding the natural elasticity of the bone.
- simple, or closed.
- open or visible.The main goal of treatment of fracture - alleviate pain, prevent complications, eliminate bleeding, which can be internal (when closed fractures) or external (with an open fracture).To do this, take the following measures.
- Easing the pain.
First Aid Tensile:
First remove the pain by means of analgesic drug (paracetamol, ibuprofen, etc.).Apply an ice pack to the affected site for approximately 10 minutes.Be careful not to bend the damaged joint or limb.Take the child to trauma-point for the examination, diagnosis, and professional assistance.If the joint is stretched his legs, make sure that the child could not bear weight on it until he was given medical assistance.
- Use of local anesthetics - such as an ice pack.
- Ensuring immobility of a limb or affected area.Fixing limb bandages and tires are required.
to take the child to the hospital with a fractured, beneath the fracture board or any solid rigid material on which the child can lean on and find a position in which the least pain is felt.If the fracture is open, it is important to stop the bleeding by applying pressure to the wound for 10 minutes.Cover the wound with sterile gauze or a bandage, fix its plaster.A child with a fracture it is necessary to see a doctor who will diagnose and prescribe treatment.
dislocation - injury, in which the damaged and joint and bone in it, eventually the bone partially or completely out of joint.Most often it happens dislocated shoulder and elbow joints, the thumb or jaw.
- Acute pain.
- deformation (especially compared to the uninjured paired organs).
- Loss of mobility.
As with other injuries, should alleviate pain and prevent possible complications.
- Apply cold to the place of dislocation, if possible, try to fix it completely.
- Do not attempt to straighten a dislocated.
- Contact-point injuries, the doctor is entitled to a dislocation and prescribe treatment.
head injuries often lead to serious consequences.Skull - rugged body protects its contents;but, like all tissues of the body, head trauma tissue become inflamed.Depending on the degree of inflammation of the cranial blood vessels may bleed, increasing the intracranial pressure, causing compression and displacement of the brain.This phenomenon may be associated with a variety of symptoms, the most notable of which - the loss of consciousness.The most important symptoms of cranial trauma include:
- Loss of consciousness (even for a short time).
- loss of orientation in time and space.
- Nausea, vomiting and dizziness.
- periods of amnesia.
- Loss of strength in arms and legs.
- Changes in behavior.One or more of the following symptoms associated with head trauma, require immediate delivery of injury-stricken town.If your child has a change of consciousness and should be transported to a hospital, you should fix the cervical spine so that the head lay still and smooth.To do this, put the pillow on either side of the baby's head, over his shoulders, or use other hard objects to not head rolls from side to side.If the child will be taken to the machine, it is recommended not supine and tilt angle of 30 degrees.To avoid injury, it is important to take precautions: wear helmets and pads for knees and elbows, especially when riding on roller skates and skate.Children should ride where no cars.When jumping on a trampoline, it is important that the coating around it was not too hard.The ideal solution - such protective elements such as mats, mitigating any fall.Keep in mind that children have to jump on the trampoline at a time, giving each other the time to step aside.Jumping together, children face the risk of fall.Now we know what are the fall of the child, any injury to fear in this.