According to statistics, among children's most common infectious diseases after SARS are acute intestinal infections, and including - Salmonella.The body of the child of Salmonella bacteria from penetrating through the mouth, and then pass into the stomach.When the bacteria come in adult humans, they usually die in gastric juice.But children, especially very young and weakened, harmful bacteria pass into the small intestine.There they breed and then released into the bloodstream.When the bacteria are killed, the isolated toxin, due to which the body begins to lose water and salt.
Salmonellosis develops gradually, and at each stage has its own characteristic features.As a rule, first child becomes sluggish, it lost interest in favorite toys, and any sound is a concern.The kid eats without appetite or even refuses to eat.Temperatures in the early days of the disease often remains normal, but the crumbs may vomit, he began increasingly to go to the toilet (5-6 times per day).Over time, the
in our country are engaged in the prevention of salmonellosis, veterinary and sanitary-epidemiological services - they check the quality of the products marketed.But as you know, it is impossible to keep track of everything.So the best way to prevent the disease - is to ensure your child a healthy lifestyle, strengthen the growing body of vitamins and minerals.At observance of simple rules, you can protect the child from salmonellosis.
- Buy food only in shops that you trust.Avoid buying eggs and meat on natural markets.
- Do not hesitate to ask the vendors to present documents confirming the quality and safety of products.
- not offer baby omelettes and scrambled eggs, and even more so - raw eggs.Do not give the baby to drink unboiled milk and fresh water from the tap.
- Observe the storage of products in the domestic refrigerator, do not hold the meat and eggs near the food that you eat without heat treatment.
- observe basic rules of hygiene.It is important to observe cleanliness in the house, carefully handle all surface disinfectants.
- Protect your baby from contact with "unfamiliar" animal, and monitor the health of your pet.
- Keep the crumbs nipple and toys, as well as various items of care - sterilize them as often as possible.And do not forget to wash hands thoroughly before intercourse with infants.
Now we know how much can be dangerous salmonella infection in infants.