rhythm sinus node generates electrical impulses that cause the heart muscle.Electrical activity in the sinus rate should prevail over all other activity of heart cells.If under the influence of disease and other adverse factors work "pacemaker" violated in other parts of the myocardium, new sources of pulses, which are beginning to compete with the sinus node or even suppress it.This causes irregular heartbeat - arrhythmia, which a few dozen varieties.The most common cardiac arrhythmia following:
- flutter and atrial fibrillation;
- paroxysmal tachycardia - heart rate increases are not always, and bouts (paroxysms).If the ECG does not do during an attack, it will show a normal healthy rhythm;
- heart block.
If you experience fading or malfunction of the heart, heartbeat, uneven heartbeats, weakness, dizziness, fainting, it is necessary to visit a cardiologist.
That knocks the rhythm?
most important thing - to establish not only the fact of cardiac arrhythmias, and its cause.Indeed, th
- heart defects;
- ischemic heart disease;
- degenerative and inflammatory diseases of the heart muscle (including alcohol abuse);
- some extracardiac conditions and diseases (infectious diseases, head injury, thyroid disease, imbalance of salt).
When cardiac arrhythmias Blood in full is not received in those or other organs.Most sensitive to the "starvation" the brain: the result - dizziness and fainting.There arrhythmias, which can lead to myocardial infarction, stroke, pulmonary edema, congestive heart failure development.Finally, certain types of arrhythmias are life threatening.But fortunately, they are rare.
weigh the risks.
treat any arrhythmia?It would seem a silly question - of course, a treat!However, any antiarrhythmic drugs have unpleasant side effects.Most often, they could trigger a new cardiac arrhythmia, sometimes more serious.So it is better to resort to medication in the case of acute attacks.A good means of prevention and treatment are different systems of breathing and neck massage.If the arrhythmia is chronic, assigning drugs for a long time, experienced doctors pauses because of the many side effects.The biggest mistake - to take medication on their own or on the advice of a neighbor (even if it helped).After all, the same external fibrillation in two different people (or one and the same person at different periods of life!) Requires a different treatment.
using specialized receptors controls the heart brain.The receptors convey information to the brain about all the energetic processes of the body.The brain on the basis of the information received and adjusts the heart rate.That is, give the command "pacemaker" through chemical mediators in the nerves:
- acetylcholine in the parasympathetic nervous system slows heart rate;
- norepinephrine in the sympathetic nervous system speeds up the rhythm.During insomnia produced increased amounts of norepinephrine can also cause arrhythmia.
most informative method of diagnosis - a different kind of electrocardiography:
1. normal electrocardiogram (ECG);
2. For a more complete diagnosis of arrhythmia lasting more informative (during the day) record - ECG Holter monitoring method.You cling to the body of the small sensors, and you all day doing normal activities.Thereafter, the physician examines a cardiogram per day - it allows you to track changes of rhythm during the day depending on your occupation, emotional state and so on.Incidentally, in a healthy human sinus node pulse frequency varies with the needs of the organism from 45-60 times per minute during sleep at night to 130-160 under heavy loads.
As you can see, there are many causes and types of heart arrhythmia.In no event it is impossible to engage in self-diagnosis and self-treatment.If you feel that there is such a problem for you or your loved ones, do not start the disease.Consult your doctor and follow its recommendations.