second reason.Unable to overcome the urge to urinate when suddenly there is a desire and a person simply does not have time to reach dosortira.Moreover, this problem occurs even when there is urinary puzyreprakticheski liquid.Nekotoryezhenschiny a lack of warning signs that the coming utechkamochi.Many people feel it at the time, or touch lyuscheysyavody themselves when they drink the water.Slishkomaktivny bladder too imeetotnoshenie the problem silnogopozyva to urinate kotoryynevozmozhno overcome.Also, not every woman has a very aktivnyymochevoy bubble, suffering from urinary incontinence.
mochi- mixed incontinence is a combination of some kinds of bladder weakness, kakpravilo, incontinence due to an irresistible desire to urinate and from crushed.Often mixed type inherent in older women.
reasons nederzhaniyamochi women
There are several causes of urinary incontinence:
- incontinence zhelaniimocheispuskaniya irresistible.In this situation, the muscles involuntarily mochevogopuzyrya reduced
- Due to the birth of a child, or excessive muscle stretch vesatazovye incontinence pressure.In the event that the muscle fibers not sposobnypodderzhivat location of the bladder, the organ begins to descend to press on the vagina, blocking the urethral sphincter contraction.Therefore, each additional pressure: coughing, laughing, sneezing, and other activities going on incontinence.Chronic cough that voznikaetvsledstvie smoking developing urinary incontinence in women.
overactive bladder caused nederzhaniyaiz of irrepressible urge.
Women often suffer from mixed urinary incontinence, kogdasuschestvuet not one cause but a few.
there are other tipynederzhaniya incontinence in women who are not so much common.By nimotnosyatsya:
- The total incontinence;
- Anatomic incontinence;
- overflow incontinence;
- Functional incontinence.
Do otlichiyasimptomov urinary incontinence in women?
The most important and common manifestation of this disease, as incontinence - is nesposobnostkontrolirovat urination.Type of incontinence, and particularly disease dependent otprichiny which entailed a disease.
Symptoms include urinary neproizvolnoemocheispuskanie pressure that occurs when active operations.And muzhchinystradayut this much less.Typically, incontinence pressure entails the allocation of medium and small obemamochi.
Symptoms irrepressible urge incontinence Mochis refers siyusekundnoe desire to urinate, the need vmocheispuskanie.In such situatsiivydelyaetsya small or large amount of urine.A small leakage of liquid is possible only at the instant when the bladder is filled with weakly.
Because chegopoyavlyaetsya disease?
Urinary incontinence, which occurs spontaneously and usually disappears after treatment causes, called temporary.For instance, urinary incontinence may be due to infectious porazheniyamochepolovoy system, and when vozbuditelyaudaetsya overcome, disease disappears.
chronic or just long zachastuyuvoznikaet incontinence develops in stages and the disease slowly worsens.When symptoms are increasing, women menyayutsvoi habits and behavior:
- becoming more passive;
- it is a shame to a donut or a group of people, so they begin to avoid it;
- physical problems arise from the fact chtokozha frequent contact with urine, for example, infection of the genitourinary system, irritation in the groin area.
treatment, which is aimed at the source of the disease -prichinu makes it possible to control the illness.
What uvelichivaetvozmozhnost of this disease?
Sometimes you need a combination of factors that appeared nederzhaniemochi.For example, age-related changes in the body, tyazhelyepristupy coughs due to smoking or chronic bronchitis, multiple epizodovrozhdeniya baby in the past may strongly increase the risk of urinary incontinence uzhenschiny.
Diseases kotoryesposobstvuyut emergence of this disease:
- childbirth and pregnancy;
- old age;
- overweight and obesity;
- removal of the uterus (hysterectomy transferred);
- chronic disease of the bladder;
- stones mochevompuzyre;
- blockade bladder (stone / infection);
- structural abnormalities of the genitourinary system.
Diseases proyavleniyakotoryh can cause urinary incontinence in women:
- Parkinson's disease
- Chronic cough due to smoking or chronic bronchitis
- Multiple Sclerosis Spinal cord injury
- Bladder Cancer
- Alzheimer's disease.
Food and lekarstvennyepreparaty that increase the expression of urinary incontinence:
- alcoholic beverages;
- beverages containing caffeine or carbonate, for example, soda, tea, coffee;
- prescription drugs, which increase urine production (kprimeru, diuretics) or relax the bladder (antidepressants or antiholinergicheskiepreparaty).
What diagnosticheskiemetody apply?
to diagnose urinary incontinence, a doctor must first and foremost to clarify the details of a woman's illness and spend meditsinskiyosmotr, here also applies ginekologicheskiy.Posev sterility, cultural studies liquid kotorayavydelyaetsya of the urinary tract and urinalysis will help determine whether there ismochepolovoysistemy infection.
is important to accurately diagnose because oshibochnoprinyatoe solution can not only dateffektivnyh results and dazhenavredit patient.
doctor must necessarily ask the patient about what simptomynederzhaniya urine she had, her habits, for example, how often she urinates, the situations in which urine leakage occurs, and how much liquid she drinks at protyazheniivsego daythere are other symptoms that bother the woman.The answers will receive the doctor will give emuvozmozhnost establish the real cause of urinary incontinence.
If the patient pre-start to keep a diary, she budetgorazdo easier to answer questions.It is especially important to celebrate all desires kmocheispuskaniyu, a situation where the liquid is leaking and visits tualetaza 3-4 days before the visit to the specialist.
What additional procedures need to go to podtverditdiagnoz?
- Bonnie test or a stress test for mochevogopuzyrya.To perform takoeissledovanie doctor inserts a woman in the bladder fluid and ask nemnogopokashlyat (or otherwise put pressure) to determine whether bolnoynederzhanie.Bonnie test differs from the first test that raised (pulled) the bladder neck using a tool or a finger in the vagina kotoryevvedeny when ordinary stress test is carried out.
- test pads.With this issledovaniyumozhno determine how often and how much the event of a leak of liquid bubble izmochevogo throughout dnya.Osobenno a useful test kogdaobychnoe medical research does not give specific information and diagnose chtobyvyyavit nederzhaniemochi.
- obschiyanaliz or cultural studies carried out in the urine if the doctor suspected infektsionnoeporazhenie genitourinary onodaet also able to see the sugar in the blood and fluid levels.