- pizza dough - 1 Each
- tomatoes - 250 grams (crushed into a puree)
- olive oil - 3-4 Art.spoons
- salt and pepper - 1 Thing (to taste)
- anchovy fillets - 4-5 Pieces
- mozzarella cheese - 60 grams (grated)
Instructions Preheat oven to 260 ° C.Place the dough on a baking sheet, brush the surface with olive oil (1 tbsp).Season with salt and pepper.Place the puree on the entire surface of the pizza, leaving the edges only be unaffected.Spread evenly anchovies.Pour the remaining olive oil.Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.Remove, sprinkle with cheese and put back into the oven.Cook for about 10 minutes more.You can check the readiness on the bottom of the pizza, it should be a pale orange.