- white wine vinegar - 4 tbsp.
- spoon of olive oil - 2 tbsp.
- spoons of honey - 2 tablespoons.
- spoon of salt - 1 teaspoon
- black pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
- fresh parsley - 1 tbsp.
- spoon fresh thyme - 1 Art.Spoon
- chicken breast halves - 2 pieces (without bones (240 g each) diced)
- red onion - 24 Pieces
- zucchini - 450 Gram
- orange or yellow bell peppers - 2 pieces
- cherry tomatoes - 24Pieces of white bread
- - 300 grams (diced)
in a plastic container with a tight-fitting lid to mix the vinegar, oil, honey, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper and chopped parsley.Shake well to mix, and put the marinade aside.Heat the grill to medium heat.Collect 3 barbecue chicken and onions, zucchini and peppers, tomatoes and bread.Drizzle kebabs cooked marinade.Broil skewers of chicken and onion until chicken is ready, and the onion is tender, turning frequently, about 10 minutes.the fry zucchini and pepper until vegetables are tender, turning frequently, about 7 minutes.Roast shish kebab wi