- bedryshek chicken without skin - 450 grams (cut into 24 pieces)
- zucchini - 1 Thing (cut into 16 parts)
- red onion - 1/2 Pieces
- olive oil - 2 St..
- spoon dried oregano - 1 teaspoon
- red wine vinegar - 3 tablespoons.spoon
- salt and pepper - - To taste
- chopped feta cheese - 1/2 cup low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves - 1 cup
in a resealable plastic bag combinechicken, zucchini, onion, oil, oregano and 2 tablespoons of vinegar and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and a teaspoon of pepper.Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes (or refrigerate overnight).Heat the grill to medium heat.Soak wooden skewers in eight water for 15 minutes.On each skewer alternately strung 3 pieces of chicken, 2 slices of zucchini and 2 of the onions.Fry kebabs on the grill, turning occasionally, until the chicken is ready, from 12 to 14 minutes.Meanwhile, prepare the sauce.In a food processor mix the feta cheese, yogurt, mint and remaining tablespoon of vinegar until smooth.