- olive oil, plus oil for grilling - 11/2 Art.spoon
- red onions, sliced - 2 pieces
- zucchini, chopped - 2 pieces
- red peppers, peeled and sliced - 2 pieces
- yellow bell peppers, peeled and sliced - 2 pieces
- salt and pepper - 1The taste
to a high temperature, lubricate the oil grate.Push the cut vegetables on wooden or metal skewers, alternating with onion.Remember that wooden skewers should be soaked for 30 minutes in order to avoid their fire on the grill.Drizzle the vegetables with oil, season with salt and pepper.Fry until golden brown, 4 to 8 minutes for zucchini and 8 to 12 for mine onions and peppers.Remove skewers and serve.