- flour - 1/2 cup
- salt - 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- - 1/2 teaspoon
- white fish fillets - 2 pieces
- butter - 2 tbsp.
- spoon of olive oil - 2 tbsp.spoon
- almonds - 2 tbsp.
- tablespoons parsley - 1 1/2 Art.
- tablespoons lemon - 1 Thing (juice and finely chopped zest)
1. Mix the flour, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl.Roll the fish fillets in the flour mixture to cover the fish on all sides.Shake off excess flour.2. Melt the butter with the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.When the butter begins to foam, add the fillets.Fry until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes on each side.Put fillets in the dish.3. Add the almonds, parsley, lemon zest and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice to the pan.Pour into fillets and serve with lemon wedges.