- cherry tomatoes - 220 grams (cut in half)
- fresh thyme leaves - 4 teaspoons
- olive oil - 2 tbsp.
- tablespoons roasted garlic - 1 tbsp.Spoon
- salt and freshly ground black pepper - - To taste
- portobello mushrooms - 1.2 Kilo
- grated cheese - 15 grams
- ham - 4 slices
- basil pesto sauce - 4 tbsp.spoon
Instructions Preheat grill to medium heat.Mix the tomatoes, thyme, 2 teaspoons olive oil, roasted garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl and mix.Set aside.Coat the top and bottom of each mushroom remaining butter.Sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast on the grill, until the mushrooms are tender, about 4 minutes per side.Put the mushrooms on a cutting board.Spread the tomato mixture evenly over each mushroom.Sprinkle with cheese.Arrange a slice of ham on each mushroom and 1 tablespoon of pesto.Arrange 1 mushroom on each of 4 plates and serve.