- olives - 1 cup (ingredients for olive salad :)
- shallots - 1 tbsp.Spoon
- strips of roasted red pepper - 1/2 cup celery
- - 1 tbsp.
- spoon olive oil - 3 tbsp.
- spoons red wine vinegar - 1 tbsp.Spoon
- salt and pepper - - The taste
- loaf of focaccia - 1 Thing (ingredients for the sandwich :)
- ham - 120 grams
- salami - 120 grams
- mortadella - 100 grams
- Provolone cheese - 100 grams
Stir in half the chopped olives (pitted), cut into small cubes onion, celery, red pepper and olive oil in a small bowl.Season to taste with vinegar, salt and pepper.Cut the loaf into slices.Put a spoonful of olive salad on the "upper" and "lower" slices of bread.Then put a layer of meat (cut into thin slices) and cheese.Assemble sandwich, wrap in foil and leave for 1 hour to make a sandwich soaked juice.