We are ready to offer you some recipes for tasty jelly of the jam, which you can cook in the winter, away from the fresh fruit of the season.It is guaranteed to take you in the summer and will give a lot of vitamins, so that the body needs during the cold season.
recipe jelly cherry jam and apple
This delicious pudding and cook it easy.
For him, you will need the following ingredients:
- cold boiled water
- cherry jam
- Put the pan on the stove.Pour it in 1 liter of water and bring to a boil.
- While the water boils, you can peel and slice a few apples.Put them in boiling water.
- about five minutes in the pan add 3-4 tablespoons cherry jam.Best of all, if it is pitted.
- Once added jam, turn down the heat and continue to cook.
- Try compote that you get.It should have rich flavor and beautiful color.If you are satisfied with the taste, you can begin to turn it into
- Add 1 tablespoon of starch, pre-diluted with water and stir constantly.If you feel pudding sweet enough, add sugar to taste.
- Leave it on the stove for 5 minutes.Then remove from heat.
Kissel ready.A little cool, and you can bring to the table the family and friends.They will appreciate the unsurpassed taste of summer.
recipe jelly with strawberry jam
everyone loves strawberries, so the pudding on this recipe will be a real treat for your kids.
To make jelly out of strawberry jam and starch you need to take:
- Starch Sugar
- Citric acid
- Strawberry jam
Once you make sure that all the ingredients you have,proceed with the preparation.
Step by Step
- Put on the stove a pot with cold water.For the proposed proportions, we will use 1 liter of water.Bring it to a boil.
- Dissolve 4 tablespoons of strawberry jam in hot water.Reduce heat to low and simmer for exactly five minutes.
- Take a fine sieve and strain resulting compote.Put it back on the heat and add a pinch of citric acid.If it will seem sweet enough, add sugar.Stir constantly until it is completely dissolved.
- until the sugar dissolves you need to dissolve 1 tablespoon of starch in cold water.
- Add starch dissolved in juice, stirring constantly.Bring to a boil and remove the pan from the heat.
Give Kisel brew and cool slightly.Then offer your friends and family.
We hope that these recipes will enrich your diet and make it much brighter and more useful.If you are not used to brew drinks every day, you can be sure, at the festive table jelly jam looks good, but the taste will impress even the pampered palates.