How to withdraw from the pen ink stains?
Must ink stain is easiest when it is fresh.So if your child came home from school with such a stain, do not waste time trying to scold him and hasten the removal of ink.Here are some ways:
- stain can be removed using lemon juice or milk.The preheated milk pour in place of pollution, you can also drop of lemon juice.Then, wash your clothes with soap and warm water.
- effective way is the use of ammonia.Apply it to a cotton pad and apply to the stain.Repeat, changing the disc.In no case do not rub!After that clothes should be washed.
- as fresh spot well displays stain removers that a wide assortment of shops.
- chalk, starch or talcum powder (substances containing absorbent) pour a place where there is a spot, and put the top paper towel or paper towel.
- alcoholic solution also helps in removing ink stains.They should be wet cloth, wait until the stain disappears, and wash clothes.Perhaps these steps must be repeated
- can soak the clothes for a couple of hours of kefir or yogurt.Then wash in warm soapy water with a small amount of ammonia.
To do this you need to take in equal parts ammonia and hydrogen peroxide, the mixture is diluted in a glass of warm water with a cotton pad put on the spot.A few minutes later, the white fabric wash in warm soapy water.
How to withdraw ink from leather?
We derive this kind of spots as follows: table salt, apply a thick layer on the surface to be treated and leave for two days.Upon expiration of a sponge soaked in turpentine, wipe the skin (after shaking off the salt).Then polish with a soft material.
method of removing ink from denim
If the stain is small and delivered in recent times, it is best to properly clean it using soap and warm water.Lather spot, as carefully as possible walk on it clothes brush and rinse with water.
In that situation, when the spot is really great, useful alcohol or alcohol solution.Apply it to a cotton pad and rub the stain.But it is necessary to be sure that the quality of painted denim high.Otherwise, you can on the site of the old ink stains buy new white due to the fact that the paint is dissolved.If you are unsure as painting, the most effective method is to use a solution of ammonia.
What if the old ink stain?
helps in removing stains such a solution in which the proportion of one peroxide and ammonia to 6 parts of hot water.You can also put on the spot warm lemon juice.If the fabric is colored, then you need to mix five parts turpentine (or denatured alcohol) and ammonia in equal shares to the two parts of glycerol and applied to the tissue.When fading stains from silk clothing should be omitted for a couple of hours in sour milk, then wash.With woollens ink traces are best displayed with turpentine.