question will be about the only freestanding Electric: firstly, the embedded analog functions is usually the same as solo vehicles, second - built-in appliances more expensive than freestanding and requires first and foremost address the issue with the kitchen set.
Today the choice of electric stoves is represented by two groups:
- plates with enamel worktop and konforkami- "pancakes";
- plates with ceramic surface.
first group of plates such as you well know, in fact they use more than one generation of our countrymen.Main and undoubted advantages of such plates - low price, ease of use, relatively cheap and easy repairs.There are also disadvantages: the inconvenience of maintenance, long heating and cooling after turning off the burners, uneconomic - in fact a lot of heat used waste.Some models are equipped with rapid heating burners - these are sometimes referred to red circles.
glass ceramic surface is made of a composite material with the properties and glass, and ceramics - unlike a simple gla
Other advantages of glass-ceramic plates:
- Ease of cleaning.By means of special scrapers and cleaners for glass ceramic even the most severe pollution can be removed quickly and easily.
- Quick heating burners and their rapid cooling;
- Economical - only heats the area of the cooking zone, and the surface of the glass ceramic cooking zones around the remains practically cold;
- No risk of tipping over the pan;
- skirting around the working surface will not allow the liquid to drain out of the plate;
- variety of types of burners, with a variety of additional functions.
disadvantage of glass ceramic plates - their high cost and low impact.If the damage from the impact would have ordered a new surface at the service center, this cost can spare up to 50% of the price of the plate, and its delivery could be long and complex.
and cooking on such surfaces need special dishes: pots and pans at the bottom should be perfectly flat and not deformed by heat.
few words about the glass-ceramic plate burners.
- Double-circuit - can include one burner with a smaller or larger area of heating, depending on the size of the dishes.You can use a burner for a large pan, and for a small bucket or pot.These burners can have an oval heating zone - in this case, increasing the heating area comprising a further semi-circular portion of the heating element, and of a circular ring turns into an oval.This ensures uniform heating of the pans or baking dish with an oval bottom.
- Burners rapid heating.The heating time for them less than normal.So you can quickly boil water or other liquid, but for a long boiling of the hot plates do not fit.
- Burners are equipped with a halogen heating ring heating element from the group consisting of halogen gas from inside.These burners are indicated by the letter "H", they quickly heat up to maximum temperature after switching, which saves both time and energy.After they cool off very quickly.
- The unique burners with induction heating (designated "IN") as a work item has a specific induction unit, which generates heat directly in the bottom of the dishes on the principle of electromagnetic induction.Ring itself while it is not heated at all!The only disadvantage of the use of such burners - the need for special dishes with the bottom of the material capable of magnetization (iron or steel).Regular pan on a burner does not heat.The advantage of induction cooking zones - their economy: virtually no heat loss.Boiling them is much faster, and the temperature is regulated even more precisely than a gas stove.In addition to such burners you can be heated dish with a diameter smaller than the diameter of the burner.
- Burners with autofocus designated "AF" and are equipped with special sensors that automatically determines the size of the set of dishes for them.Is heated only "occupied" part burners.This energy saving and increase the functionality of the plate.
Other features glass-ceramic plates:
- Residual heat indicators identify which of the burner is still hot.It is convenient to maintain the pots in a heated state, and saves you from the risk of burns;
- Automatic Boiling - after installing the controller on a level corresponding to a boil over low heat, it first increases the heating power to the maximum value (only during the boiling), and then returns to the level you set;
- Timer allows you to turn off the burner after a preset time.Now you can leave the kitchen, leaving the dish on the hob: hob will automatically turn off the right time, completing the preparation of dishes already without your participation;
- protection mechanism is designed to disconnect the plate without dishes after a certain time - to reduce the risk of fire;
- infrared sensor - a device patented by Siemens - constantly measures the temperature in the pan.The contents of the pan standing on the cooking zone is heated to the desired temperature, which displays the sound and visual display, and then the temperature is maintained at the set level device.What is it for?For example, to boil the milk, do not worry about it boiling.To use such a sensor requires special utensils - vessels, covered with dark enamel, made of cast iron or fitted with a special band.
When deciding on how to choose the right electric stove for you, first of all, determine what food you will cook in it, and what function this will be urgently needed, and what can be ignored as unnecessary.
choosing the brand of your plate, pay attention to the warranty terms and ask the seller whether there are in your city service center serving boards of this brand and providing spare parts for the plates of the "native" producer.
wish successful acquisitions!