soup squash (1 year)
2 zucchini 1 carrot 1 onion
1,5 l broth 1 teaspoon
salt - to taste
1. Remove the zucchini peel, remove core with seeds, cut the flesh into cubes, fill it with meat broth and put to boil.
2. Sformuyte minced meatballs and when zucchini are almost ready, add them to the soup, and then all of a little salt.
3. Onions chop, grate carrots and lightly sauté them in butter.Add the vegetables to the soup.
4. catch meatballs in a separate bowl and chop the soup in a blender to puree consistency.
5. Put the meatballs back into the soup and serve the dish on the table.
Tender cutlets (2 years)
800 g chicken liver
1 onion 1 carrot
2 cloves garlic 1 egg 30 g flour
salt - to taste
2 table.tablespoons vegetable oil 200 g sour cream
1. Finely chop the liver (it is much easier to cut, if the first bit freeze).
2. Chop the onion and garlic, and grate the carrots.Add them to the chopped liver and mix.
3. At the hepatic mass enter the eggs, flour, salt and mix thoroughly.
4. In a heated pan, pour vegetable oil and fry chops, spreading their tablespoon.Fry on both sides.
5. A little cool burgers and serve, sprinkling cream.
Salad "Scarce" (2 years)
300 g tomatoes 150 g of natural yogurt with no sugar
200g turkey fillet
60 g lemon juice
1-2 table spoons of tomato paste, 60 g sour cream
feather green onions 200 grams of cheese
sugar, salt - to taste
1. Wash and chop the onion.
2. Tomatoes scald boiling water, carefully remove the peel and finely chop and mix with onions.
3. Turkey breast with spices boil until cooked, place on a plate and cool. Cut into thin slices.
4. Cheese (preferably durum) cut into small diamonds. Cooked foods put in a salad bowl, mix, season with salt and pepper.
5. Prepare the sauce. Mix the yogurt, sour cream, tomato paste, sugar, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Pour the sauce salad and serve immediately.
Strudel (3 years)
4 chicken breasts 1 onion
eggs 100g spinach
50 g leeks
1 package puff pastry ready
1 table.spoon vegetable oil
100 g lean cream (15-20%)
salt - to taste
1 raw egg yolk
1. Chicken chop, fry in butter with onions, add sour cream.
2. Boil 3 eggs, crumble them, add to the chicken.
3. Wash and finely chop the leeks and spinach, season with salt and a little fry with chicken.
4. Roll out the dough and place a layer stuffing, wrap in a roll.Lubricate yolk and put it in the oven for 50 minutes.
Favorite aspic (4 years)
25 g of Brussels sprouts
25 g cauliflower
25 g broccoli 25 g carrot
250 ml of water
salt - to taste 1 package gelatin
1. Go through all the vegetables and wash gently.Broccoli and cauliflower are divided into small florets.
3. Peel the carrots, then cut it into small pieces.
4. Brussels sprouts cut in half.
5. All the vegetables, boil in salted water.When they are ready, pour hot broth into a separate bowl and dissolve the gelatin in it.
7. Arrange all the vegetables in a flat salad bowl, and then fill them with hot vegetable broth.Put a bowl with vegetables in the refrigerator.
9. Before you feed the baby a filling, pre-expose the dish out of the refrigerator, so that it slightly warmed.
500g minced meat 1 onion
1/2 cup semolina 2 eggs
1/2 cup milk
300 g cauliflower
bread crumbs 150 g sour cream
1. Chop onion finely, mix with minced meat, egg, milk and semolina.
2. The second egg whisk, a little salt, add the breadcrumbs.
3. Divide the cauliflower into florets, mix with egg and breadcrumbs.
4. Stuffing place on a greased form, above - the sour cream, then place the cauliflower florets.
5. Put the form in the preheated oven and bake until done.