Children's menu will not be balanced without it cabbage, carrots, beets, spinach, and other vegetables.And now the problem is successfully solved frozen vegetables such blank precaution you can do yourself in the summer and autumn.If you do not have time to prepare, look at the store that fits your child, and learn to choose the right product.Meticulously study
packaging: pay attention to the date of manufacture, the rules and conditions of storage, shelf life, recommendations for the time and method of preparation.Put the bag with vegetables, if you noticed that the product adheres to the packaging, vegetables are inside an ice block or the package itself is wet.All this indicates improper storage: The product is thawed and frozen several times.
Frozen vegetables can be stored in your home freezer for a long time - all kinds of cabbage, asparagus, bell pepper, root vegetables, green peas, spinach can be stored up to a year so.But tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce with frost are not com
Note that in modern models of refrigerators have a mode of fast freezing at very low temperatures - do not forget to pre-read the instructions and prepare a freezer unit, then you will be able to keep the vegetables more vitamins.Cooking vegetables better without defrosting, throwing into boiling water.If the heat treatment is not expected to defrost the product in a microwave oven or put in a cooler, pre showering water.
course, frozen foods fresh inferior, just removed from the garden, but all the same this way of harvesting allows you to save a significant portion of nutrients (with proper freezing lost only 20% of vitamins), and this option is better use of greenhouse vegetables.According to nutritionists, freshly prepared frozen vegetables contain more (!) Of vitamins, minerals and nutrients than re-heated food fresh.
potato chips podchuem
With regard to children who are just beginning their acquaintance with vegetables is better for them to prefer a special "canned" food. In view of the unfavorable ecological situation Institute of Nutrition experts recommend using it to year.
Later, the child gets older, increasedefenses, the immune system will get stronger - and you can translate the crumbs on the overall table. After our kids needed a daily basis only fresh food, not yesterday's soup. This is the power of a young mother, has already a heap of trouble, provide quite difficult. Because the child can jarget useful, varied, rich in vitamins and other nutrients quality food. If for the reasons you're still going to cook yourself or your child suddenly turned nutrition stores - essential to comply with hygiene regulations when handling and cooking of vegetables.
1. Any vegetables should be thoroughly washed, cleaned and re sure to rinse.
2. Lay the vegetables you need for cooking in boiling water, but it is useful to cook them whole, and for a couple.
3. prepares vegetables thoroughly rubbed through a sieve, initially even two or three times, they can also be passed through a meat grinder or chop in a blender.In short, we must try to achieve a homogeneous texture.
4. Butter, milk is added to the cooled down a little dish of salt limit, or even better - do not add.
timing of the introduction of complementary foods vegetable
In accordance with the recommendations of the Ukrainian vegetable pediatricians are beginning to introduce solid foods kids-bottle-in 4.5 months, and the kids who are breastfed after 6 months.Vegetables greatly enrich the diet of baby vitamins, carbohydrates, fiber, pectin.Vegetable and fruit purees preceding them are very similar in composition, but also have some differences: in vegetables contains more plant fibers, salts, proteins, and therefore requires more effort to the body of the child their digestion also contain less sugar.
important component of vegetables - fiber, which stimulates the bowels, preventing common in modern children constipation.
Where to start?
start familiarizing the kid with vegetables, experts recommend to any one product, preferably with zucchini.The fact that it has a sufficiently delicate structure, hypoallergenic.The first vegetables can speak and cauliflower.On the establishment of friendly relations with each of the vegetables allot 7-10 days to be able to assess how the child perceives the new product, to track any changes, including the nature and frequency of stools.Then you can enter
cauliflower, broccoli, potatoes, carrots, pumpkin.Later, do not forget to introduce the baby with celery, eggplant, squash, asparagus.With the expansion of vegetable diet offer crumbs mixed mashed potatoes, given his taste preferences.If the child does not like pure vegetable puree, try to "hide" vegetables in a fruit or add them to mush.
Remember that vegetables - an indispensable product on the table of every child and adult. As the growth check the baby no longer need to be carefully milled product, you will bethey rub on a grater, then cut - in this form in the dish will retain more nutrients.
gradually included in the children's menu dishes from beans - green peas, green beans, but with an eye on the condition of the baby. These foods are digested and absorbed by the body worse than others,often have to postpone their consumption to 2-3 years of age.
Since the year you can offer a child salad of raw vegetables (up to 30-40 grams a day) for children up to six years is necessary to rub the vegetables, then chop finely, closer to 2 yearsfit and larger cutting. Served with unrefined vegetable oil and a few drops of lemon juice.
tasty menu offers various options for vegetable dishes with age-appropriate kids.
For children over 5-6 months
100 g cauliflower;
breast milk (mixture).
1. Boil the cabbage in boiling water (even better - cook for a couple) for 5-10 minutes.
2. Drain, leaving part of the broth, mash with a mixer or blender, you can optionally add breast milk or a mixture of salt, it is better not to add.In the same way you can prepare mashed squash or pumpkin (you can bake in the oven).
For children older than 1 year
soup vegetables "Merry Company"
200 g frozen vegetable mixture;
bunch of fresh herbs (dill, parsley)
butter or sour cream.
1. In boiling water, place the frozen vegetable mix, boil vegetables until soft.
2. For 5 minutes until cooked, add chopped greens.
3. Remove the vegetables and rub through a sieve, add puree the broth, season with sour cream or butter.
2 small carrots;
2 table.tablespoons flour Salt
1. Carrot Wash, peel and grate on a fine grater.
2. Beat the egg and mix, add the flour and mix again, you can just prisolit.
3. Cook the burgers for a couple, and later, when the child grows up, it will be possible to fry these patties in a frying pan (but not earlier than 3 years).
4. Serve with sour cream or unsweetened natural yoghurt.
For children older than 1.5 years
Pudding of carrots with breadcrumbs "Ginger"
1,5 kg of carrots;
1,5 cup sugar;
100 g pounded white crackers;
1/ 2 cup seedless raisins.
1. Carrots wash, cook, clean and wipe on a small grater.
2. In the resulting mass add the sifted crumbs.
3. yolks separated from whites, with sugar and rubslightly warmed butter.
4. The yolk-weight oil, add carrot puree, raisins (or other chopped dried fruit).
5. Protein whisk in a solid foam, and carefully enter into a puree. Add salt to taste.
6. Then gently (notdisrupting air texture) Put the mass in a greased form and bake in the oven for 1.5 hours at 200C.
Carrot Cookies "Zaykin joy"
1 kg of carrots;
2 table.tablespoons vegetable oil;
2 cups sugar;
1. Carrot Wash, boil in salted water, peel and rub through a sieve.
2. Puree cool, add the eggs, oil, sugar.Stir, add the lemon zest, beat with a mixer.
3. In the resulting mass Stir in sifted flour, knead the dough.
4. Roll the cake about 1 cm thick, cut into squares.
5. Put the cookies on a greased baking sheet and bake 15-20 minutes at 250C.Successful you
and culinary experiments!