Later hyssop appeared in our country, especially for cultivation in monasteries.But it began to be used not only for religious purposes but also to flavor liqueurs and other beverages.
Our ancestors used this fragrant herb, not only as an additive to food or as an object of worship.They called it even blue hunter, and sometimes SSID.
- hyssop ancient Greeks used to reduce inflammation and fight bacteria in the healing of wounds and abrasions.This tradition has come in our time.
- In addition, since ancient times was known ability of the plant helps to remove phlegm and to exciting effect.
- For internal use hyssop is used as a treatment for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, and how much inflammation of the bladder and to fight worms.
- hyssop also effectively helps to heal people from diseases of the respiratory system (chronic bronchitis, sore throat, asthma).
- For external use the blue St. John's wort is used to counter conjunctivitis, rheumatism and to relieve excessive swe
How to collect?
hyssop As the smell quite strong, once it becomes clear that it is composed of a variety of essential oils.To get them, you need to use the fresh leaves and stems, that need to be collected in May, when the plant has not yet begun to bloom.
leaves and upper parts of the plant helps in wound healing, is prepared from extracts, decoctions and compresses.
prescription drug in this marijuana
- to cure skin diseases such as eczema, it is recommended to take a bath with the infusion of the plant.Cook it simply enough: a few handfuls of grass cover with boiling water, let stand a few minutes.Then strain and pour into the tub.The proportion of water and grass in principle irrelevant.
- same steamed dried grass suitable as an external preparation to quickly dissipate large hematoma and bruising.You just moisten a clean cloth or bintik in liquid and attached to the injured spot.
- to prepare the following airway infusion.50 grams of grass bottle of vodka poured or alcohol (500 g) and soaked in a dark place for seven days.Then you need to drain fluid from the remnants of grass and take a tablespoon before each meal, but not more than four times a day.
- To adjust the digestive tract and get rid of various diseases of the abdominal cavity approach other means.Herb hyssop should boil as an ordinary tea, but to insist for an hour, then strain and drink in small sips throughout the day.
Hyssop is strictly contraindicated in pregnant women at any stage, as well as those who suffer from epilepsy and hypertension.Even topical application packs with a few drops of essential oil can cause these people spasm of the airways.
facts overdose has not been registered as hyssop, though pleasant, but quite a pungent smell.So take an overdose you are unlikely to succeed because of the intense aroma.