- active ingredients: ethinyl estradiol, micronized, crystalline drospirenone;
- Excipients: corn starch, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, macrogol;
- placebo: anhydrous lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, starch.
Dimia: instructions for use
Dimia Tablets should be taken daily, at a certain time following the sequence indicated on the packaging.Standard dosage: tablet per day for 28 days.Each next package of tablets is to begin after eating the last of the previous package.Admission should be started on the first day of menstrual bleeding.Skip placebo ignored.Delay in reception is 12 hours or less did not reduce the contraceptive protection.Missing more than 12 hours decreases the defense missed dose adjustment is necessary to implement as soon as possible.
- oral contraception;
- treatment of seborrhea, acne.
- lactation, pregnancy;
- pulmonary embolism, deep vein thrombosis in history;
- hypertension, diabetes mellitus;
- expressed dyslipoproteinemia, pancreatitis;
- severe liver disease, acute liver failure;
- tumor liver disease;oncology reproductive system;
- migraine, burdened with neurological symptoms;
- lactase deficiency, vaginal bleeding of unknown origin;
- individual intolerance of components Dimia.
- disorders of the circulatory system;
- signs of cerebrovascular disease, arterial thrombosis;
- advanced age, prolonged immobilization;
- obesity, nicotine intoxication, atrial fibrillation;
- disease of the heart valves, dyslipoproteinemia.
Dimia: side effects
- anemia, thrombocytopenia, anorexia, increased appetite, weight loss;
- infection candidiasis, allergic reactions;
- headaches, dizziness, insomnia, depression;
- reduced libido, anorgasmia, tremor of limbs;
- nosebleeds, jumps in blood pressure, fainting;
- tachycardia, retching, nausea, stomach pain;
- muscle cramps, pain in the back;
- contact dermatitis, eczema, rash, pruritus;
- cholecystitis, breast pain, cessation of menstruation, vaginitis, pelvic pain;
- cyst, breast cancer, cervical polyps, dryness of the vaginal mucosa.
Signs of overdose:
slight vaginal bleeding, vomiting, nausea.Treatment is symptomatic.
Contraceptive Dimia: reviews and analogues
Dimia tablets belong to a group of sex hormones and modulators of the genital system, are monophasic contraceptive (% of progestin and estrogen components are constant in each tablet).The drug blocks ovulation, ovarian function, helps to "glandular regression", making it impossible for the implantation of a fertilized egg.Analogues: Jess, Yasmin.
- effective protection against unwanted pregnancy (99% of cases);
- restore the menstrual cycle, cropped abdominal pain;
- alleviate symptoms of premenstrual syndrome;
- while taking pills Dimia last menstrual period less and become less abundant;
- reduce the risk of cysts / ovarian cancer, endometriosis;
- treat acne, helps to eliminate excess fluid from the body;
- easy to use: in the blaster 4 inactive and active 24 pills, which eliminates the need to pause between packages.
- the need to comply with the specific regimen of pills;
- parallel treatment with antibiotics significantly reduces the effect of the contraceptive drug;
- in 5-7% of cases may be spotting from the vagina.The problem disappears by the end of the third or sixth cycle;
- increase appetite, can trigger hair loss;
- many contraindications and side effects.
Dimia: reviews of doctors
Gynecologists note the high contraceptive efficacy of Dimia with timely beginning of the course.The tool is easy to use, has a small number of complications, especially those related to the estrogen component (swelling, heavy menstruation, dizziness, vomiting, nausea).Experts recommend Dimia pills for women of childbearing age a reliable oral contraception.Before taking requires prior examination and consultation gynecologist.More information about birth control pills can be found here.