Instructions for use
Before the introduction of the ring into the vagina should wash their hands and take a comfortable position: standing, lying on his back, squatting.Ring finger squeeze in the middle, to enter as deeply as possible into the vagina.The proper placement of a contraceptive is not felt if there was discomfort, it is necessary to fix it with your fingers.Does not matter in what area of the vaginal ring is fixed, the main indicator - the absence of discomfort.If you accidentally delete a ring it must be rinsed with water at room temperature and put back.One contraceptive ring is designed for 4 weeks (menstrual cycle).After a week's break the cycle repeats.After an abortion or childbirth before the use of contraceptives is recommended to wait 21 days.
Ring contraceptive: contraindications
- vein thrombosis / arteries, varicose veins;
- migraine neurological;
- angiopathy, diabetes;
- chronic / acute pancreatitis;
- severe liver disease, liver tumors / genital organs (benign / malignant);
- lactation, pregnancy;
- unexplained vaginal bleeding;
- loss ring, foreign body sensation;
- vaginitis, cystitis, inflammation of the urinary tract;
- nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, stomach pain;
- reduction / weight gain, menstrual disorders, painful nipples;
- breast tenderness, headaches;
- dizziness, irritability, mood swings.
How does the contraceptive ring The vaginal contraceptive
- thin flexible ring of hypoallergenic material containing a low dose of estrogen and progesterone, which turned out to counteract the migration of circulating egg from the ovary and further fertilization.Ring suppresses ovulation, cervical mucus becomes impenetrable to sperm.Contraceptive reliability contraceptive ring is 98-99%.
- easy to use (once every 30 days);
- no need to consult your doctor for administration;
- minimal hormonal effect on the body;
- reducing pain, recovery of the menstrual cycle;
- reduce the risk of developing cancer of the ovaries / uterus;
- rapid recovery of reproductive function after cessation of use.
- does not protect against HIV infection and disease, sexually transmitted diseases;
- large list of contraindications and side effects;
- psychologically unusual method of contraception;
- high cost.For example, the ring NuvaRing is about 1,000 rubles.
- vaginal microflora.The vaginal epithelium, cervical mucus, and local flora are natural barriers to infection.Against the background of the rings there is a slight increase in vaginal secretions, but the composition of the bacterial flora changes.Women who regularly use a vaginal ring, increase the colony of lactobacilli, which helps to prevent bacterial and viral infections.Studies have shown that the ring does not have a negative impact on the biocenosis of the vagina and does not cause vaginal imbalance.
- cervical epithelium.The vaginal ring does not increase the risk of cervical disease, furthermore, by prolonged use of a positive dynamic in respect of epithelialization of cervical erosion.
- sexual function.Contraceptive choice directly affects the sexual well-being, which causes long-term commitment method.Patients who use the ring, reduces anxiety, increases the intensity of orgasms and vaginal lubrication.
vaginal ring has high contraceptive efficacy, a favorable tolerability profile, comparable to the profile of the combined oral contraceptives.The ring has a good level of acceptability and ensures precise control of the cycle.Continuous production of hormones allows to neutralize fluctuations in their levels.The vaginal ring - prevention method that provides a lot of advantages: a monthly dosing regimen, reliability, safety, efficiency, a positive effect on sexual function, vaginal microflora and reproductive health of women.