drug Belarus composition
- active ingredients: ethinyl estradiol, chlormadinone acetate;
- excipients: magnesium stearate, povidone, lactose monohydrate, corn starch.
Belarus instructions for use
Belara tablets are for oral use.Classical dose: 1 tablet once a day for 21 days at a specific time of day.The first tablet should be taken out of the package in 1-5 days of menstrual bleeding, new packaging - starting after a week break, during which there is minor bleeding (withdrawal bleeding).A tablet from the blister is necessary to choose the appropriate day of the week marked.Missed tablet should be taken as soon as possible, otherwise it may decrease contraceptive protection.
- oral contraception.
- individual intolerance of components;
- arterial / venous thrombosis in history;
- pulmonary embolism, stroke, myocardial infarction;
- angina, ischemic attacks, a period of immobilization;
- planned surgery, uncontrolled diabetes mellitus;
- hypertension, liver disease, ch
- cholestasis, violation of the outflow of bile;
- Rotor syndrome, Dubin-Jones, porphyria / recurrence;
- hormone-dependent malignant disease;
- acute sensory failures, movement disorders;
- severe migraine headaches;
- prolonged depression, epilepsy, endometrial hyperplasia;
- chronic nicotine intoxication over the age of 35 years;
- lactose intolerance, vaginal bleeding of unknown origin.
- gestational herpes, amenorrhea, otosclerosis;
- multiple sclerosis, asthma, renal / heart failure;
- bleeding disorders, obesity, chronic disease of the intestine.
drug Belarus side effects
- allergic reactions, increased appetite, irritability;
- depressed mood, headache, dizziness;
- visual disturbance, conjunctivitis, tinnitus;
- vein thrombosis, jumps in blood pressure;
- vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, flatulence, epigastric pain;
- acne, hair loss, erythema, eczema, hypertrichosis;
- galactorea, gain / no menstrualnopodobnoe bloody vaginal discharge;
- edema, fatigue, decreased libido.
severe toxic reactions have been recorded, nausea, vomiting, slight vaginal bleeding.No specific antidote, symptomatic treatment is shown, in exceptional cases - performance monitoring liver function and water and electrolyte metabolism.
Tablets Belarus reviews and similar preparations for the action
Due to its high efficiency, minimal metabolic, biochemical, immunological effects on the female body medication Belarus occupies a leading position among oral hormonal contraceptives.Similar effects of contraceptives: Lindinet, Yasmin, Regulon.
- reduces the incidence of dysfunctional uterine bleeding;
- eases symptoms of dysmenorrhea (relieves pain, headaches, eliminates diarrhea / constipation, bloating);
- reduces symptoms of premenstrual syndrome;
- improves the skin, eliminates seborrhea, acne vulgaris;
- well tolerated, causing minimal complications, discomfort, side effects.
- does not protect against sexually transmitted infections, HIV infection.
Belarus reviews of doctors
Gynecologists say 100% reliable contraceptive pills Belarus, their safety, good tolerability profile, positive preventive and curative effect on a woman's body.As an analogue of the natural sex hormones drug Belarus, in addition to the contraceptive effect, has a marked therapeutic, it can be used to treat various gynecological pathologies.Belara lowers the frequency of ectopic pregnancies, pelvic disease, prevents the development of tumors of the ovary and breast, corrects mineral metabolism in the bones.Experts recommend a contraceptive Belarus as an effective contraceptive for all categories of women, including older age group (40-50 years) and patients with hereditary / congenital coagulopathies.