When buying shoes
first signal that it was time to hide cute knitted booties in the closet and go for one of this shoes for a child will serve as his attempts to stand on their own feet.This usually occurs between 9 and 12 months.Sandaliki, shoes, shoes or boots - the model depends on the season and the weather outside.To walk down the street is enough one pair of shoes.But it is necessary to take care about what the baby will move around the apartment.Socks and booties can be worn to a child who is just going to get up on its feet.And now for independent children as domestic footwear for the first time should choose ordinary street shoes.They will save more immature stem from damage.
How to choose baby shoes
Visually baby shoes should please my mother as much as her own shoes.Nevertheless, visual appeal is not the most basic thing you should look for when buying shoes for your first child.There are a number of key parameters that affect the health and safety of the child.Namely:
- sole should be thin and flexible.
- have to be a little shoe heels (5-10 mm).It will help prevent falling back, in which you can get a serious head injury.
- for good fixation heel need a hard heel, which will save the little foot of dislocation.
- insole should be removed, so that if necessary you can replace it with an insole with arch support.
- slipper socks in any case should not be narrowed.The foot should be developed properly.
- inside the shoe should not be rough seams that indicate poor quality and can rub his leg.
- Shoes "for growth" can buy, but to carry it ahead of time is not necessary, the leg should not go inside.
Do baby orthopedic footwear for the prevention of flatfoot
term "orthopedic footwear" does not apply to healthy children.This shoe is sewn to order on prescription, and in any case not for the prevention of flatfoot.All babies are born with flat feet, which are formed for 12 years.It is often called the most common orthopedic shoes with arch support insoles, which meets all requirements.
Young parents should be aware that the occurrence of flat feet does not depend on the choice of footwear.It can be prevented by using arch supports, walking on uneven surfaces (sand, grass ...) and studies on orthopedic mat.